|Car||Repair||Dealer estimate||Garage estimate||Michanic Pricing Est||Saving|
|2012 BMW 320i||Major Service||R 3 900 – R4 500||R3 600 – R 4 200||R 2 900 – R 3 176||29%|
|2013 BMW 116i||Front brake Pads Replacement||R2 800 – R 3 200||R1 500 – R 1 900||R 1 200 – R 1 400||56%|
|2014 BMW 316i||Rear Brake Pads Replacement||R1 400 – R 1 700||R1 100 – R 1 400||R800 – R 1 000||41%|
Fast and easy BMW services at your home or office.
Our mobile mechanics will service your BMW at your home or office.
Michanic’s highly skilled and qualified mechanics will come to your home or office with all the parts needed to perform the required service. By servicing your car, you will ensure a longer life span for your car and save from future expensive repairs which could have been avoided.
When you service your car with Michanic, you get a free 21 point check as well as a 6000km / 6 month warranty on the workmanship. Keeping your car on the road has never been this easy.
15 BMW Mechanics and Growing
- Press start/stop button to switch ignition ON.
- Press i-drive controller Fig1.A once to display “i menu”.
- Turn i-drive controller Fig1.B until the message “Vehicle information” is displayed.
- Press i-drive controller Fig1.A to select “Vehicle information”.
- Turn i-drive controller Fig1.B until the message “Vehicle status” is displayed.
- Press i-drive controller Fig1.A to select “Vehicle status”.
- Turn i-drive controller Fig1.B until the message “Service required” is displayed.
- Press i-drive controller Fig1.A to select “Service required”.
- Turn i-drive controller Fig1.B to highlight service item.
- Press i-drive controller Fig1.A to select highlighted service item.
- Service items that are overdue are displayed with symbol Fig2.A on the i-drive display screen.
- Service items that are due are displayed with symbol Fig2.B on the i-drive display screen.
This Is What Our Customers Say
“Excellent service from Michanic.”
“Truly a caring and professional service.”
“Their service was friendly, caring and professional.”
Are there any extra/added charges apart from the quoted price for my BMW service?
There will be absolutely no additional charges.. When you book a BMW car service, you only pay for the service you selected. No last minute surprises, no hidden costs.
How much time does it take for my BMW car service?
The service time for your BMW depends on whether it is a minor service or a major service. A minor service takes 45 to 1 hour whereas, a major service takes at least 1 and a half hours with our mobile mechanics.
What if I face any issue after the service of my BMW?
At Michanic, we are all for a great customer experience. When you book with us, you get 6 months/6000 km’s unconditional warranty on your BMW car service. On top of that, our customer support will tend to your issue with the highest priority.
Do you use genuine BMW filters for my BMW car service?
We aim to reduce your costs by using OES filters approved by BMW and high-quality consumables. In some cases we use genuine OEM filters for your BMW car service.
My BMW is having starting problems? Do you provide onsite diagnostics?
Yes, we provide onsite plug-in diagnostics. Our mechanics are highly skilled in troubleshooting. this means that after the diagnostics, you will know what the next steps will be to get your car starting again.